For the moment, democracy and inseparable capitalism. Nearly each state which have democracy system, will ever be affected capitalism. Capitalism wills be greater because mark sense push of alone democracy, so has big role to economic growth a state.
Essence is capitalism shall be differentiated among capitalism and market economy. Capitalism is not identical with market economy. Even capitalism weapon is market economy, but capitalism force is capital owner behalf that continually gather wealth via accumulation of capital at one particular group. Capitalism bad manners will emerge while owner capital to accentuate its passion with all trick. Since capitalism is history product, therefore capitalism follows history. Upon democracy is scurry, causing government west gives up on charge a large part its people. Government eventuating to make various regulation that push healthy emulation, drawing the line monopoly, and prohibits adverse activity its people.
Faced base logic capitalist economy system is make the point to hasten capital return in shaped capital other intensively and extensive. In other words, can be figured that that capitalist economy growth dynamics lays on capital and investment. For meeting this dynamics, one firm will do production that greatly or produce goods by value added orient.
Of that story, making capitalism as more sympathetic than previous because forced capitalism subject to new place. Functioning government as regulator as on taxes program and government expenditure in order not to wrecks market mechanism. As a capital's regime, capitalism has ideology and logic system that most pattern on never ending circuit of capital accumulation. Agent economizing to utilize its capital to produce goods get greater capital. In modern capitalist system, all that was done by utilizes maximal ala investment credit of bank. Prospect matter this subjective democracy and dependent capitalism on that centralities capital's prospect alone.
There never seems to be enough time in the roles of management and supervision. Therefore, the goal of time management should not be to find more time. The goal is set a reasonable amount of time to spend on these roles and then use that time wisely.
1. Start with the simple techniques of stress management above.
2. Managing time takes practice. Practice asking yourself this question throughout the day: "Is this what I want or need to be doing right now?" If yes, then keep doing it.
3. Find some way to realistically and practically analyze your time. Logging your time for a week in 15-minute intervals is not that hard and does not take up that much time. Do it for a week and review your results.
4. Do a "todo" list for your day. Do it at the end of the previous day. Mark items as "A" and "B" in priority. Set aside two hours right away each day to do the important "A" items and then do the "B" items in the afternoon. Let your answering machine take your calls during your "A" time.
5. At the end of your day, spend five minutes cleaning up your space. Use this time, too, to organize your space, including your desktop. That'll give you a clean start for the next day.
6. Learn the difference between "Where can I help?" and "Where am I really needed?" Experienced leaders learn that the last question is much more important than the former.
7. Learn the difference between "Do I need to do this now?" and "Do I need to do this at all?" Experienced leaders learn how to quickly answer this question when faced with a new task.
8. Delegate. Delegation shows up as a frequent suggestion in this guide because it is one of the most important skills for a leader to have. Effective delegation will free up a great deal of time for you.
9. If you are CEO in a corporation, then ask your Board for help. They are responsible to supervise you, as a CEO. Although the Board should not be micro-managing you, that is, involved in the day-to-day activities of the corporation, they still might have some ideas to help you with your time management. Remember, too, that good time management comes from good planning, and the Board is responsible to oversee development of major plans. Thus, the Board may be able to help you by doing a better themselves in their responsibilities as planners for the organization.
10. Use a "Do Not Disturb" sign! During the early part of the day, when you're attending to your important items (your "A" list), hang this sign on the doorknob outside your door.
11. Sort your mail into categories including "read now", "handle now" and "read later". You'll quickly get a knack for sorting through your mail. You'll also notice that much of what you think you need to read later wasn't really all that important anyway.
12. Read your mail at the same time each day.
That way, you'll likely get to your mail on a regular basis and won't become distracted into any certain piece of mail that ends up taking too much of your time.
13. Have a place for everything and put everything in its place.
That way, you'll know where to find it when you need it. Another important outcome is that your people will see that you are somewhat organized, rather than out of control.
14. Best suggestion for saving time - schedule 10 minutes to do nothing.
That time can be used to just sit and clear your mind. You'll end up thinking more clearly, resulting in more time in your day. The best outcome of this practice is that it reminds you that you're not a slave to a clock - and that if you take 10 minutes out of your day, you and your organization won't fall apart.
15. Learn good meeting management skills.
Meetings can become a terrible waste of time. Guidelines for good meeting management are included later in this section.
Source: management help
Corporate mission is what actually which firm shall do for consumer whatever available that time, what do become to carry on business firm and what aim corporate. Corporate mission characteristic that good is:
1. Customer (Consumer)
In determine mission or to the effect firm a firm has to notice consumer requirement factor. In this case is not just of facet qualified goods only but also after service application product sell (service after sales).
2. Product of service
Corporate mission not only end on sell volume realized, but after be reached volume that sell firm shall give service to that product, e.g. insurance, and spare part tribe.
3. Market geographically
Good corporate mission is mission that notice market that which shall enter that firm corporate aim gets walking with every consideration. There is even one of the ways it is by undertaking market segmentation base group that is at society.
The greater firm, therefore technology which utilized by that firm will the greater and forward too. Technological purpose in a firm will regard product or resulting service. An impelled firm by technological usually will try to become technology and update boss (technological and innovative leader) in its area.
5. Concern for is Survival, Growth and Profitability
A firm was said by amends if that firm gets continually walking (are not bankrupt) and existence regular at its area. With economic growth zoom that progressively increases, therefore firm will get profit or desirable profit.
In this case words about history forming therewith firm founders it.
7. Competitive Advantage
To get competing with another firm, therefore a firm shall ever do innovation to resulting product, paying attention distribution channel and accentuates its consumer satisfaction.
8. Concern for Employee
Compensation application that corresponds to contribution that gave by employees will push or motivates employee to arise new IDE and will also increase their work productivity.
Corporate vision is management view, where will be led its corporate and what do that realize will by firm. There is characteristic even good corporate vision is:
1. Consumer as Objective As
In the main short term is consumer the need and in the long term it is result innovations a new one and on eventually open new businesses.
2. Forwards knowledge
Firm shall can develop and advances its effort towards the better.
3. The Tall capability
Productivity of every apart good firm gets production, workmanship tricks, outfit and forte give service and all something which is needed.
Managerial economics (sometimes referred to as business economics), is a branch of economics that applies microeconomic analysis to decision methods of businesses or other management units. As such, it bridges economic theory and economics in practice. It draws heavily from quantitative techniques such as regression analysis and correlation, Lagrangian calculus (linear). If there is a unifying theme that runs through most of managerial economics it is the attempt to optimize business decisions given the firm's objectives and given constraints imposed by scarcity, for example through the use of operations research and programming.
Almost any business decision can be analyzed with managerial economics techniques, but it is most commonly applied to:
1. Risk analysis - various models are used to quantify risk and asymmetric information and to employ them in decision rules to manage risk.
2. Production analysis - microeconomic techniques are used to analyse production efficiency, optimum factor allocation, costs, economies of scale and to estimate the firm's cost function.
3. Pricing analysis - microeconomic techniques are used to analyse various pricing decisions including transfer pricing, joint product pricing, price discrimination, price elasticity estimations, and choosing the optimum pricing method.
4. Capital budgeting - Investment theory is used to examine a firm's capital purchasing decisions.
At universities, the subject is taught primarily to advanced undergrads. It is approached as an integration subject. That is, it integrates many concepts from a wide variety of prerequisite courses. In many countries it is possible to read for a degree in Business Economics which often covers managerial economics, financial economics, game theory, business forecasting and industrial economics.
To be an entrepreneur, you must have 14 dominant characters from entrepreneur what does successes:
1. Momentum and energy. Entrepreneur was known have a momentum and tall energy. They have more working capacity so long and intensive.
2. Self-confident. Entrepreneur that successful have tall self-confident taste. They tend to perceive are able to reach aim that they establish. They even trusting that success shall be beaver.
3. Long term involvement. This constitutes character that differentiates among entrepreneur, pioneer, and effort constructor than promotor or top's artist. Entrepreneurs who build big effort moved to develop effort. They have commitment for project long range and working for goal what do maybe enough forwards.
4. Perception hits money. Money has alone meaning for professional entrepreneur: someway see their achievement number appears deep continual process in builds effort, sticking out, look for again investment effort at the other effort.
5. Troubleshoot with keen. Entrepreneur that successful build effort newing to have level that intens to troubleshoot and wants to settle interference, solving work. They don't be intimidated by difficult situation. In reality, self-confident taste and mirrored optimism by, that confidence thing what do be hard and weight will over.
6. Determining aim. Entrepreneur professional has ability and commitment to determine to the effect self. To the effect they tend tall and against, but it’s such realistic and gets to reach it.
7. Taking middle-of-the-road risk. Entrepreneur that successful lives choose middle-of-the-road and measurable risk which is not undersize for gambler and not oversized for loss. This character constitutes one of ability most necessary for entrepreneur, since gives implication to decision that is taken, to success or its baffled effort.
8. Facing failing. Ability to utilize failing experience as someway studying, to understand your role better that similar in the future is constitute important entrepreneur character, try and fail to constitute a part coherent of studying process. For person what does fear to fail will lose self-improvement motivation that they have?
9. Accepting feedback. Entrepreneur as agent of achievement (High Achiever), really notice their performance. Information or feedback hits their performances constitute to refuse fathom on what does they work.
10. Seize the initiave and looks for person accountability. Entrepreneur that effective to look for and seizing the initiave.
11. Utilizing resource. Entrepreneur that successful will get orientation to get membership or help required just for be reached their goal.
12. Get competition to alone standard rule important to be differentiated among gets competition with other people without clear performance measure, and gets competition with alone standard rule.
13. Internal control position. Entrepreneur realizes that success or baffled is not mere external factor, or open air factor ability controls her. Conspectus factor from them really tall.
14. Tolerance to anxiety and uncertainty. Entrepreneur has more tolerance uncertainty. Contrast if as compared to a professional manager, entrepreneur can live deep level tall one on uncertainty in talks shop, economy, career and security decision.
From 14 characters, where is that you has and you have no? Just you that can answer it...
In economics, the term Recession generally describes the reduction of a country's gross domestic product (GDP) for at least two quarters. The usual dictionary definition is "a period of reduced economic activity", a business cycle contraction.
The United States-based National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) defines economic recession as: "a significant decline in [the] economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in real GDP growth, real personal income, employment (non-farm payrolls), industrial production, and wholesale-retail sales."
In macroeconomics, a recession is a decline in a country's gross domestic product (GDP), or negative real economic growth, for two or more successive quarters of a year.
An alternative, less accepted definition of recession is a downward trend in the rate of actual GDP growth as promoted by the business-cycle dating committee of the National Bureau of Economic Research. That private organization defines a recession more ambiguously as "a significant decline in economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months." A recession has many attributes that can occur simultaneously and can include declines in coincident measures of activity such as employment, investment, and corporate profits. A severe or prolonged recession is referred to as an economic depression.
There are no completely reliable predictors. These are regarded to be possible predictors.
• In the U.S. a significant stock market drop has often preceded the beginning of a recession. However about half of the declines of 10% or more since 1946 have not been followed by recessions. In about 50% of the cases a significant stock market decline came only after the recessions had already begun.
• Inverted yield curve, the model developed by economist Jonathan H. Wright, uses yields on 10-year and three-month Treasury securities as well as the Fed's overnight funds rate. Another model developed by Federal Reserve Bank of New York economists uses only the 10-year/three-month spread. It is, however, not a definite indicator; it is sometimes followed by a recession 6 to 18 months later.
• The three-month change in the unemployment rate and initial jobless claims.
• Index of Leading (Economic) Indicators (includes some of the above indicators).
Strategies for moving an economy out of a recession vary depending on which economic school the policymakers follow. While Keynesian economists may advocate deficit spending by the government to spark economic growth, supply-side economists may suggest tax cuts to promote business capital investment. Laissez-faire economists may simply recommend that the government not interfere with natural market forces.
Both government and business have responses to recessions. In the Philadelphia Business Journal, Strategic Business adviser Carter Schelling has discussed precautions businesses take to prepare for looming recession, likening it to fire drill. First, he suggests that business owners gauge customers' ability to resist recession and redesign customer offerings accordingly. He goes on to suggest they use lean principles, replace unhappy workers with those more motivated, eager and highly competitive. Also over-communicate. "Companies," he says, "get better at what they do during bad times." He calls his program the "Recession Drill."
Resumed from Wikipedia
Developing to safety and job health is started with be formed invite – safety invite and job health (Occupational Safety and Health Act / OSHA) on year 1977 because of getting elaborate and its perilous modern industries. OSHA is standard prescriptive approaching comprehensive one and get special character. Commanding policy determination on practicing – corporate practice and place – workshop and performing via writ, fine, and the other punishment. Invite – invite it applies to firm – firm that engages in interaction commerce that have an employee or more thereabouts range ¼ million employees. New – new it OSHA erases is more than 1000 little and reputed default less correct deep single road map, e.g. rounded latrine seat reputed perilous.
Before OSHA, rule that – rule sentences that influential up health and safety is invite – employ compensation invite. According to invite – its invite, firm shall carry the ball finance charges for all accident which arises and dove, the cares if labor guilty specific or not. Invite – employ compensation invite usually been performed by industry commission that investigates and assist accident. About problem greatest that robes employee compensation is increase it that possible industry will be asked for to take on indigenous emotional disturbance cost stress – stress talks shop. Since accident this don't resumed in about aught invitation, employees turning away on justice to ask for compensation and management party just give compensation that doesn't outgrow.